If there is a problem with any of our Retrotouch products not listed in the general FAQ list, please contact us before returning any products.
- My speaker has not been found during setup?
- PLease check power cord is correctly connected in to speaker and transformer. Before commencing any electrical work ensure the supply is switched OFF at the mains.
- My speaker has failed to connect to Bluetooth?
- Please retry setup and pairing process, follow setup steps 1-4 in your Manual to connect device. PLease ensure speaker password is entered correctly. Ensure the device is within 10m range. If this does not work, power down the speaker,wait 20 seconds, then power up again and try again.
- My device is connected to Bluetooth speaker but no sound?
- Ensure your device volume is NOT muted, increase the volume or try another audio source.
- Where is the best place to put my speaker?
- Plan out the best position of the speaker for your garden layout. Lay the cable on the ground and place the speaker where it will be positioned. Ensure there is enough slack for burying the cable. Use page 9-10 from your manual for planning
- Where should i run my cable?
- Using a small spade gig a shallow trench away from any areas you may dig up in the future aprox 10cm deep, lay the low voltage cable checking it's not damaged as you go down the trench and cover with soil or garden media.
- Where should i put my transformer?
- Position the transformer above the damp course level and use the 4x screw holes to fix the transformer in place.
- Where should i plug it in?
- Check all the cables and connectors are secured in place and then plug in the speaker to an outdoor plug socket.